- Aug 29, 2023NextEra Energy Transmission Southwest, LLC awarded the Crossroads - Hobbs - Roadrunner 345-kV Competitive Upgrade project by SPP
NextEra Energy Transmission Southwest, LLC was awarded the Crossroads – Hobbs – Roadrunner 345-kilovolt (kV) Competitive Upgrade project in New Mexico.
- Jul 13, 2023NextEra Energy Resources and Sysco collaborate to develop plan to reduce the foodservice leader's carbon emissions at scale
Through an agreement announced today, NextEra Energy Resources will work to develop tailored solutions to support Sysco Corp., the global leader in foodservice distribution, reduce their carbon footprint.
- May 30, 2023NextEra Energy Resources and South Sioux City, Nebraska, announce agreement to implement customized energy management system
JUNO BEACH, Fla. and SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Neb., May 30, 2023 – NextEra Analytics, Inc. (NEA), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, and South Sioux City, Neb., today announced an agreement.
- Apr 24, 2023CF Industries and NextEra Energy Resources announce a memorandum of understanding for a green hydrogen project in Oklahoma to support decarbonization of the agriculture supply chain
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and NextEra Energy Resources announced an MOU for a joint venture to develop a zero-carbon-intensity hydrogen project at CF Industries' Verdigris Complex in Oklahoma.
- Nov 3, 2022NextEra Energy Resources and Coffee County, Alabama to build first renewable natural gas project in the state
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, and Coffee County, Alabama announced plans to build the first landfill renewable natural gas (RNG) production facility in the state of Alabama.
- Sep 28, 2022NextEra Energy Resources and Portland General Electric celebrate first-in-the-nation combined clean energy facilities
The first utility-scale facilities to co-locate wind, solar and battery storage makes the clean energy future a reality in Oregon.
- Sep 8, 2022NextEra Energy Transmission MidAtlantic and WindGrid announce agreement to work together in support of New Jersey offshore wind transmission proposal
NextEra Energy Transmission MidAtlantic , a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Transmission, and WindGrid, a subsidiary of Elia Group, announced an MOU to lay the foundation to work together to develop and construct offshore wind transmission infrastructure.
- Jul 13, 2022
NextEra Water Texas, a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, announced it has completed the acquisition of a portfolio of rate-regulated water and wastewater utility assets in eight counties near Houston, Texas.
- Jul 11, 2022New York Gov. Hochul joins NextEra Energy Transmission to celebrate commissioning of Empire State Transmission Line
Gov. Kathy Hochul joined state and local leaders and executives from NextEra Energy Transmission, LLC (NEET) to celebrate the commissioning of the Empire State Transmission Line.
- Jun 22, 2022NextEra Energy Resources and Minnesota Municipal Power Agency celebrate the beginning of construction on Minnesota’s newest large-scale wind energy project
Local leaders, stakeholders and landowners joined executives from NextEra Energy Resources and MMPA to celebrate breaking ground on the Walleye Wind Energy Center.
- Jun 16, 2022
NextEra Water Pennsylvania, a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, announced it has entered into an agreement to purchase the wastewater system owned by Towamencin Township in Montgomery County, Penn.
- May 19, 2022NextEra Energy Resources, Tennessee Valley Authority and Meta celebrate commissioning of Tennessee’s newest large-scale solar energy project
State and local leaders joined executives from NextEra Energy Resources, Tennessee Valley Authority, and Meta to celebrate the commissioning of the state’s newest large-scale solar energy project – the Elora Solar Energy Center.
- Apr 5, 2022Statement by NextEra Energy Resources President and CEO and NextEra Energy Partners President Rebecca Kujawa on agreement between the U.S. Department of Justice and ESI Energy
NextEra Energy Resources President and CEO and NextEra Energy Partners President Rebecca Kujawa issues statement on agreement between the Department of Justice and ESI Energy, a NextEra Energy Resources affiliate.
- Jan 31, 2022Daimler Truck North America, NextEra Energy Resources and BlackRock Renewable Power Announce Plans To Accelerate Public Charging Infrastructure For Commercial Vehicles Across The U.S.
Daimler Truck North America LLC, NextEra Energy Resources, LLC and BlackRock Renewable Power announce MOU to lay the foundation for a proposed joint venture (JV).
Jan 20, 2022JPMorgan Chase to use NextEra Energy Resources' Optos software platform to optimize energy and sustainable operations
Today, NextEra Energy Resources announced JPMorgan Chase has started to use its Optos software platform to help the global financial services firm optimize its energy use and reduce its carbon...
Jan 26, 2021First Student, First Transit and NextEra Energy Resources agree to jointly pursue electrification of tens of thousands of school and public transportation vehicles across the U.S. and Canada- Brings together North America's largest school and public transportation operators, First Student and First Transit, with the world's largest generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun, NextEra Energy Resources.
First Student, Inc., First Transit, Inc., and NextEra Energy Resources, LLC today announced they have entered into a framework agreement and are working toward a joint venture to pursue the...
Dec 8, 2020
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, today announced the acquisition of eIQ Mobility, the leading software provider of mobility planning solutions based in Oakland, California. "The conversion away from...
Nov 17, 2020Oklahoma’s first battery energy storage system provides window into the future of renewable energy in region
Grady County, Okla. – The profile of Rush Springs Energy Storage is rather unassuming – nine storage containers filled with thousands of the sort of battery modules you’d find in a laptop computer...
Nov 16, 2020A leading retail electricity provider continues to help customers "go green" at no additional cost.
Gexa Energy, a leading Texas retail electricity provider, announced today that it has reached its goal of shifting all residential plans to 100% renewable energy and providing every residential...
Aug 31, 2020NextEra Energy Resources readies significant portfolio of California energy storage projects to enhance reliability and support the state's clean energy goals- Nearly 700 megawatts (MW) of battery storage projects expected to be online in California before the end of 2022
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, today highlighted a suite of clean energy storage developments in the state that could nearly double the total installed capacity of battery storage available in the...
Jul 29, 2020
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC President and CEO John Ketchum issued the following statement regarding recent Bloom Energy disclosures about NextEra Energy Resources. "Yesterday, during a call with...
Nov 18, 2019
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC today announced the start of operations at its newest solar energy generating facility, the Shaw Creek Solar Energy Center in Aiken. Shaw Creek is owned and operated by a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources.
Nov 13, 2019Sanford Seacoast Regional Airport to host project, expected to be largest airport solar array in U.S.
Local leaders joined executives from NextEra Energy Resources (NYSE: NEE) this afternoon to break ground on Maine's largest universal solar energy project, Sanford Airport Solar.
Aug 3, 2018Targa Resources, NextEra Energy Resources, WhiteWater Midstream and MPLX LP Execute Agreements to Jointly Develop the Whistler Pipeline Project
HOUSTON, TX – August 3, 2018 – Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) ("Targa"); NextEra Energy Pipeline Holdings, LLC, an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC...
Jul 27, 2018NextEra Energy Resources, OPPD, break ground on the Sholes Wind Energy Center, marking more than $200 million investment in NebraskaWayne Area Economic Development Executive Director, Luke Virgil, commends companies for bringing economic development to the state
State and local leaders and landowners joined executives from NextEra Energy Resources, a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE), and Omaha Power Public District (OPPD) to break ground on...