- Dec 11, 2023
NextEra Energy Transmission MidAtlantic announced that PJM has selected its transmission proposal, the MidAtlantic Resiliency Link, to address the western cluster of reliability needs for the 2022 Regional Transmission Expansion Plan Window 3.
- Oct 24, 2023
NextEra Energy delivers strong third-quarter 2023 results.
- Aug 29, 2023NextEra Energy Transmission Southwest, LLC awarded the Crossroads - Hobbs - Roadrunner 345-kV Competitive Upgrade project by SPP
NextEra Energy Transmission Southwest, LLC was awarded the Crossroads – Hobbs – Roadrunner 345-kilovolt (kV) Competitive Upgrade project in New Mexico.
- Jul 13, 2023NextEra Energy Resources and Sysco collaborate to develop plan to reduce the foodservice leader's carbon emissions at scale
Through an agreement announced today, NextEra Energy Resources will work to develop tailored solutions to support Sysco Corp., the global leader in foodservice distribution, reduce their carbon footprint.
- May 30, 2023NextEra Energy Resources and South Sioux City, Nebraska, announce agreement to implement customized energy management system
JUNO BEACH, Fla. and SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Neb., May 30, 2023 – NextEra Analytics, Inc. (NEA), a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, and South Sioux City, Neb., today announced an agreement.
- Apr 24, 2023CF Industries and NextEra Energy Resources announce a memorandum of understanding for a green hydrogen project in Oklahoma to support decarbonization of the agriculture supply chain
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and NextEra Energy Resources announced an MOU for a joint venture to develop a zero-carbon-intensity hydrogen project at CF Industries' Verdigris Complex in Oklahoma.
- Nov 3, 2022NextEra Energy Resources and Coffee County, Alabama to build first renewable natural gas project in the state
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, and Coffee County, Alabama announced plans to build the first landfill renewable natural gas (RNG) production facility in the state of Alabama.
- Sep 28, 2022NextEra Energy Resources and Portland General Electric celebrate first-in-the-nation combined clean energy facilities
The first utility-scale facilities to co-locate wind, solar and battery storage makes the clean energy future a reality in Oregon.
- Sep 8, 2022NextEra Energy Transmission MidAtlantic and WindGrid announce agreement to work together in support of New Jersey offshore wind transmission proposal
NextEra Energy Transmission MidAtlantic , a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Transmission, and WindGrid, a subsidiary of Elia Group, announced an MOU to lay the foundation to work together to develop and construct offshore wind transmission infrastructure.
- Jul 13, 2022
NextEra Water Texas, a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources, announced it has completed the acquisition of a portfolio of rate-regulated water and wastewater utility assets in eight counties near Houston, Texas.