May 23, 2019
- Installation of 3 million solar panels this year keeps FPL on track to meet "30-by-30" plan to install more than 30 million panels by 2030
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) today announced the start of construction on its 10 newest solar power plants that are expected to begin powering customers by early 2020: FPL Babcock Preserve...
Mar 28, 2019
- Innovative modernization plan will replace a pair of aging natural gas power generating units with clean and renewable energy, saving FPL customers more than $100 million while eliminating more than 1 million tons of carbon dioxide emissions
Florida Power & Light Company, one of the nation's cleanest energy companies, today announced a plan to build the world's largest solar-powered battery system – four times the capacity of the...
Mar 13, 2019
- FPL SolarTogether, subject to approval by the Florida Public Service Commission, would allow customers to directly support the expansion of solar energy in Florida and receive credit on their bills for the savings generated
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) today filed a proposal with the Florida Public Service Commission (PSC) for a new community solar program that would offer FPL customers the opportunity to...
Mar 4, 2019
- Installation of more than 1 million solar panels included as part of FPL's plan to add 30 million more solar panels by 2030
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) today announced plans to build four new solar power plants this year that are expected to begin powering customers in early 2020: FPL Okeechobee Solar Energy...
Jan 31, 2019
- New solar power plants in North, Central and South Florida begin powering FPL customers today, for a total of 18 FPL solar power plants in commercial operation across Florida
Florida Power & Light Company today announced the start of operations at its four newest solar power plants, building on the company's successful strategy of advancing affordable clean energy –...